The ActiveDocs Opus product suite provides a comprehensive set of components for document design, composition, automation and delivery. These components are organized in an interlocking architecture which is easy to install and maintain. The components are designed to be either a standalone application or integrated with other applications such as Enterprise Content Management (ECM) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
Browser-based and built on Microsoft® .NET architecture, the ActiveDocs Opus suite works as a centralized template management system, creating documents from the ActiveDocs Opus Templates that have been deployed to it. Compiling these documents in Microsoft® Word (OOXML) format, ActiveDocs Opus then converts them into the document formats that you require: other Microsoft® Word formats (DOC, WordML), ODF, PDF, XPS, RTF, XML or HTML.
- ActiveDocs Opus Composition Server
- Compiles and delivers documents and manages content and templates
- ActiveDocs Opus Designer
- Creates and maintains intelligent templates and manages content
- ActiveDocs Opus Express Wizard
- Web based user interface for Template and Document access
- ActiveDocs Opus Document Wizard
- Web based user interface for User-Driven document assembly
- ActiveDocs Opus Solutions Studio
- Integration Toolkit enables connection to ECM/CRM or multiple databases
- ActiveDocs Opus Automated Document Production (ADP)
- Production system for Automated Mode document assembly.
- ActiveDocs Opus Design Tools
- ActiveDocs Opus Design Tools is an add-in for Microsoft® Word for creating intelligent Templates and Snippets
- ActiveDocs Opus Content Manager
- ActiveDocs Opus Content Manager is an enterprise application for collaboratively managing ActiveDocs Opus Design Components
- ActiveDocs Opus Version Control
- Enables version management, Publishing, and Deferred Publishing of Design Components, and the recreation of original documents from original Design Components.
- ActiveDocs Opus Design Component Approval
- Enables checking and approval of Templates and Snippets before publication
(green tick - Template Review - on the Components picture above)
- ActiveDocs Opus Document Approval
- Enables checking and approval of documents before delivery and other post-creation processing
(green tick - Document Review - on the Components picture above)
- Output Document Formats
- ActiveDocs Opus provides a wide range of output document formatting options
- Document Delivery
- ActiveDocs Opus supports a comprehensive range of document delivery channels